Campus Pack Wikis & Blogs
K-State Video Player
Adobe Flash player may not be installed on your system. Install the flash player using the link below.
If this message persists, contact the IT Help Desk at 785-532-7722 or email@example.com
We are excited to announce that K-State Online now has wikis and blogs.
After a successful pilot with faculty and students in real courses at K-State, beginning January 2013 K-State Online will offer a wiki and blogging tool powered by Campus Pack. This wiki and blog system has several features of interest to K-State Online users:
- Create as many blogs or wikis as you need for your course
- Choose from three settings:
- Single copy: A wiki/blog for the course
- Per person: A wiki/blog for each student on your roster
- Per group: A wiki/blog for each group generated in the K-State Online Student Groups tool
- Easily subscribe to one or all the blogs and wikis to receive email notifications of the latest activity
- Gauge the participation and contributions of students using the built-in assessment tool
- Share the work of your class and students with the public (Note: This is a read-only publishing option, the public cannot participate in the blog/wiki)
As you explore the new tool, help documentation and video tutorials are available in the K-State Online help, which can be accessed by clicking the help button in the top-right corner of any K-State Online page.
Feel free to contact the IT Help Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions, concerns or suggestions!
Resources & ArticlesCampus Pack Wikis and Blogs Help & Tutorials
K-State Instructional Design Consultation and Help
The Power of Wikis in Higher Ed From Campus Technology
Wikify Your Course: Designing and Implementing a Wiki for Your Learning Environment From EDUCAUSE
Blogs, Wikis, Podcasts and Facebook: How Today's Higher Education Faculty Use Social Media From Pearson Learning